Q: What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?
There are so many books I loved last month. It’s so difficult to only pick one so I’ll say some :
– Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones
– Summoning the Night by Jenn Bennett
– Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson
– The Prophet by Amanda Stevens
– An Artificial Night by Seanan McGuire
The Worst was Bad Blood by L.A Banks I think. Well it’s not horrible but it was less interesting for me.
Don’t forget to enter our giveaway to win a paperback copy of Dream Walker by Shannan Sinclair here